CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

How To Be A "Player" on Myspace and Not Get Caught Because of Your Account

First off, I don't condone cheating or agree with it by any means. I am just so tired of people geting caught up because of Myspace. My inspiration comes from my friend who recently found out her boyfried was cheating through Myspace. In short, they were in a long distance relationship. She is at the southern tip of the state, he stays in the middle, and the other girl lives up north. So you have two girls about 6 hours away from each other, never met or heard of each other. So how does one know about the other...MYSPACE!!!

Mypace is getting too easy!! People it is important that we be smart about this. So I have come up with some tips on how to protect your "playa" on Myspace.

ABOUT ME: Just greet the community! Say your name or nickname and a long term goal you have for yourself. Please leave it at that!

Who I'd Like to Meet: You can't go wrong with God! Please don't use this section as your personal ad for a newspaper! (A fine lady wit a good head on her shoulders etc. NO!!!!)
Interests: Keep it simple. This section is easy just write a couple books, heros (not a person like Hugh Hefner), movies (but don't put a movie like "How To Be A Player or "Two Can Play That Game")

Top Friends: VERY IMPORTANT!!! Be simple just have a Top 8. But in your Top 8 just have your family members. If you don't have 8 family members, you can add your favorite celebrity, musician, athlete, comedian etc. and you know you can't go wrong with Tom as your friend!! Note: If you don't have 8 they also have a Top 4!!

Comments: Change your privacy settings to where you have to approve what comments go on your page, or better yet, there are codes where you can hide your comments all together! **Side note: My friend was looking on her boyfriends page an saw these comments from this other girl. She was saying things like "I miss you" or "I can't wait until I see you again". So we wondered what was he saying to her?? Clicked on her picture...her page is private!!** which leads me to my next point...

Privacy: Always have a private page! Even if you have nothing to hide, DO NOT give anyone your password! When you are creating a password make it hard. Don't put your girlfriends middle name and her basketball number (which my best friends boyfriend did...she opened his phone records because of his stupidity an she caught him cheating) **Now, please believe that jus because the other chicks profile was private did that stop my friend?? NOPE! She got a 3rd party (a guy who wasnt on her friends list, and he wasnt from the same city or state as the people in question) to request the girl as a friend. She added him and BAM we saw the comments he was sending her...caught him red handed!!!** So with that being said watch who you add as a friend!! If you don't know them, or have any mutual friend, you might want to send them a message and find out who they are and what their agenda is with you.

Last but not least, always log out. **that might be dumb thing to say but I was in the sprint store oneday playing with phones and someone didn't loggout of facebook!! So of course I'm going to read some stuff come on! It was a long wait so I read some messages lol. But me being the nice person I am, I logged off for them!!

I hope yall like my first blog and find some of this stuff helpful!! Especially ladies if you suspect its another chick an her profile is private, always find some guy to add her so you can further investigate!! lol


0 comments: