CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Journey Break: Hot Songs...Funny Videos

I wanted to start off by showing this dude jumping out of the 3ft end of a swimming pool. Crazy strength right here omg!!! Amazing



If you missed the all-star game...well you missed out!! It was great. My highlight was Shaq dancing with the Jabawakees and Kevin Garnett clowning Craig Sager. I love Kevin Garnett as a basketball player. He plays so hard and is so emotional...i feel honored to be able to watch him play (and that's a big statement). But on the flipside his personality is amazing...check the clip.



Shaq and the Jabawakees


Music:
Ne-Yo Future In You...This is my joint right here!!!! Ne-Yo is my favorite singer and songwriter so I'm biased but this song right here...fire!!
Lines I like: The way your working towards my last name I see you babe/I can see my future in you no other girl for me will do...



Coko feat Case...Face To Face...This right here is one of those classic love songs. Definately wedding music. Just a beautiful song about love (yes it's boo season and somebody made me soft...so what!!! lol)
Lines I like: Face to face/I've come to say I love you/oooh i can't wait/till i'm the one beside you/this is the day/i will commit to love you my whole through/yes its only you and I say I do...



Ne-Yo "Can You Get Away"...Yes another Ne-Yo track but this one is a club banger. I'm feelin it. The beat is crazy!! Ne-Yo did his thing on this one!!! Ahhh i'm bobbin my head like crazy as i'm listenging to this!!!
Lines I like: I wanna do sumthang/what you think about me showin you somethang/giving you the business girl can you get away...



THIS SONG GOES TOO HARD!!

*besos*

0 comments: