CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 1, 2010

Game Capsule: Back On Track...Or Are We?

1-31-10 Optimum Ted Ankara Kolejliler vs Güre Belediye 94-68

Statline: 27pts 17rebs

Well, we had two weeks off to think about the terrible loss we suffered previously. Plus, we had a new player to replace me so my whole mindset was to finish out my last three games and go home. But it came game time and I was ready to go. It was our last home game of the season so it was important to leave our fans with something positive to remember us by. From the tip we were in complete control. They couldn't buy a bucket and with me controlling the rebounds our fast break was REDICULOUS. That's our game right there fast break buckets but the games we've lost was because they slowed us down. Honestly our half court game isn't that good. It's nothing complicated just pick and rolls but I mean seriously who can truly defend the pick an roll...with 5 people on defense you already know one person is paying no kind of attention to whats going on and the rotation and recovery is slow which equals a bucket or at least a good shot. Haha. But back to the game...I played extremely well in the first half i had 20 points and 10 rebounds. But the second half, lord help me, I had the case of *I Wanna Miss Open Lay-Up Syndrome*. I could have easliy had 40 once again but eh it happens to the best of us right. My misses didn't make much a difference because we was up by 30 and everybody else was hitting. Game Over victory Kolej. Time to get ready for my next game or maybe not...

0 comments: