CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 1, 2010

"Sorry Tisha but you have been replaced"

Okay so now we sit with two losses.  Coach was talking about making changes, he released one player I thought he was done...but I had no idea that I was the drastic change he was talking about.  Indirectly they blamed me for our two losses.  But I'm going to give you the situation of our two losses...first game okay so in the 4th quarter I should have switched off to defend Jones and I didn't she continued to murder us...but on the flip side I only tood 2 SHOTS in the second half. Why did I stop getting the ball.  They got Jones the ball everytime down the floor, but the ball never swung my way but I ended the game wit 14pts 15rebs and 5ast but yet the loss is my fault right? Okay on to the next loss...I had 9 SHOTS the entire game with no double team!! On top of that, I had 7 OFFENSIVE REBOUNDS so how many shots did I get off the pass?? You do the math. Plus you can read my previous blog about how we actually lost the game but he never owned up to his mistake.  Blame the American right? Cool.

I get to practice on a Tuesday and they tell me "Tish we want to go in a different direction for the playoffs, we bringing somebody in she'll be here tomorrow".  You should have seen my face.  I couldn't do anything but laugh.  I'm not cocky but damn I average 21 and 15 and you telling me you want to go in a different direction?? Whatever send me home.  I do everything for this team and you want to tell me something crazy like that? But thats the business.  They told me that I could finish my games I was like you can send me home I am POSITIVE that another team would LOVE to have a player like me on their team.  They knew that too so they had me stay and be the alternate aka practice player.  Now I'm going to be honest with yall, I hate practice and I rarely practice good.  I am what you call a "gamer".  What's a gamer? A person that is an absolute monster in the game. 

How I'm feeling:  Basically I feel disrespected because how can I lead the league in scoring and second in rebounding and you telling me I'm not good enough for you.  Second, I feel that my relationship with this organization is OVER.  Once you stop believing in me there is nothing more I can do for you.  Its like breaking up with your boyfriend. Baby *sigh* its over...its me its not you (thats the nice way). Or you say Man forget you I'm leaving and I never want to see you or speak to you ever again in life (thats the non-cursing way but thats more of how I felt). LOL but seriously though.

The Introduction:
So she comes first thing I say is damn we could pass for sisters.  Same skin color, same hair color, around the same heighth, she bigger than me though.  But she looked familiar.  I'm like where you go to school...she said kU. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH yall im a MIZZOU alum! Soon as she said that I knew exactly who it was.  I played against her in the infamous MU kU brawl that happend at the end of our game.  She was one of the "instigators" as the newspapers so eliquently put it! LOL ahhh man I was at a loss for words.  I couldn't make this up if I wanted to.  So she gets to practice and she is straight killing my little, skrawny, narrow self.  I mean I'm NOT a Center nor do I pretend to be. I am not physical at all.  I am FINESS to the fullest.  She is a monster though SUPER talented. I told her and I told the coaches I am not going to fight with her or battle it out on the court. You obviously don't want me here and I feel this spot isn't worth fighting for she can have it.  So you have 2 capable players that are the complete opposites of each other so Kolej who you rolling with?  They said they going with her.  I was officially the alternate.  She signed the dotted line.

On the flip side:  Our personalities are so similar its crazy! After all these months of lonliness and isolation is over I FINALLY have a friend to go out and see the city, explore and get lost with!! This is great!  For the 1st time in 4 months I get to go to the mall, venture out and even meet other americans.  I finally have somebody thats like me, that knows exactly how crazy playing overseas can be, somebody I can relate to.  I never had that before.  My homie on the men's team was like "You sure yall not related?" lol. So even though I wasn't playing basketball at least I made a great friend.  Maybe this alternate thing aint so bad afterall...yeah right.  I will say this though, you put us on the same team its gon be something viscous.  It would have been crazy if I had a Turkish passport our team would have been untouchable in this league.

0 comments: