CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 1, 2010

Okay Tisha You Can Have Your Job Back...Antalya Koleji vs. Optimum Ted Ankara Kolejliler

Antalya Koleji vs Optimum Ted Ankara Kolejliler 75-90

Statline: 27pts 18rebs

I'm baaaaaaaaack everybody!!! Give it up for your girl EeTisha Riddle.  From the audience back on the court in a weeks time give her a hand! LOL.  But yeah I went out there to prove a point for starters.  You should have let me finish ALL my games I mean you could at least do that much I been here sense October!  We had the lead the entire game and a nice cushion but they were still in striking distance.  I was doing my thing though I was 12 for 16 from the floor.  Running up and down the court like Speedy Gonzalez.  Lay-up after lay-up rebound after rebound I controlled the game.  We got a nice lead and the scoreboard said that I had 30 points so the Coach sat me down but the official stats had me for 27.  I know I didn't miss four times either I missed three times. They be cheating haha.  But it was a good game for us we needed one of those fun up and down games.  Plus it was a good homecomming for Betul she got to play in front of her mom and family.  She shot the mess out of the ball too! I was like daaaaaamn girl hometown rims love you!

Well, I got my job back to say the least.  I was happy I could play again.  I mean the worse thing you can do to me is to take basketball away from me.  Basketball is all I have bad enough I'm a million miles away from home. Even when I'm at home I still have problems because I'm not playing competitive basketball.  The past two weeks I was sick without it.  The sad thing was that they sent my homie home.  Back to the old me which is being alone and isolated from the rest of the world.  The month she was here was bananas! I had fun.  Which made me look at overseas in a new light.  My past experience was the worst.  I was alone and isolated I had nobody not even teamates.  When you have people that you can relate to and be around overseas is not bad at all.  I wasn't even homesick!!  That's why I hope that I can finally prove that I can play in the 1st Division where I can be with other Americans instead of being the only one.  Once you've seen the light of the outside world you dont want to go back to the dark.  But, I have to finish my journey just like I started it...alone.

0 comments: