CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Journey Break

Just wanted to take a break from explaining my journey in Spain to show you some of the videos and music I watch and listen to in my spare time (yes I have plenty of it).

My Funny video of the day has to go to Boondocks Bootleg. In anticipation for the next season of The Boondocks series they creator of the show put together Boondocks Bootleg which are short videos of sketch comedy. Good stuff.



LOL!!!

The Song of the Day has to go to Musiq Soulchild's "Deserveumore" off of his newest album OnMyRadio. If you don't have it you need to get it. The CD is great.




I can't get enough of this song...the lines that get me is...
"I'm explaining what I'm fighting for/girl there's no one who deserves you more/ So stop subscribing to those crazy thoughts/ Cause there's no one who deserves you more/ Who gave you love/ Don't change on me/ I'll go halfcrazy if you choose to leave...

0 comments: