CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Song and Funny Clip Of The Day (12-19-08)

Video of the Day

I have ben on a Martin kick thanks to my fellow bored professional Men's Basketball player in Germany, Cleve. He always send me clips of Martin watch this episode or watch that episode. So today I found my favorite episode "Suspiscous Minds" The episode where Martin thinks one of his friends stole his CD player. All I have to say is Kujo (a stuffed animal rockwilder) and Bruh Man. HILARIOUS!!! Here is the last 5 or 6 mintes which is the funniest.




LOL

Song of the Day: In the Way by: Ne-Yo...If you ever been in a relationship and it was always some kind of outside factors keeping you from the person you love.



Lines that hits me the hardest:

And I don't like it no this aint cool/ Feelin like theres something just dont want me near you/ The world/ keeps getting in the way/ Trying to get to you/ but it seems like/ everyday there's something new/ Baby the world/ keeps getting in the way/ With you is where I wanna be/ but it just wont let me/ Cuz it keeps getting in the way...

Yet another classic Ne-Yo song

*besos*

0 comments: