CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

McDonald's España vs McDonald's America


I can't even front I love McDonald's. I started off at the age of 2 asking for one single cheeseburger. Problem pickiness started then, my mom said I would try to wipe the ketchup, onions, pickles, mustard, whatever was on the burger I would take my time and wipe it off then eat my cheeseburger! The birth of the plain cheeseburger for EeTisha Shamese Riddle was in 1987 lol. Anyways, Micky D's in Spain vs. Micky D's in America. Who wins??

España hands down!!! America needs to take notes because Spain is not playing any games!

First off, they sell chicken wings! Alitos de pollo. Delicous. Extra value (they call it McMenu) meal with chicken wings and fries and a beverage for about 5 euros.

Second, you have a choice of french fries. Normal and Deluxe. Normal is the the regular fries that we have in America they taste EXACTLY the same believe it or not. Deluxe is like mini potatoe wedges and they are DELICIOUS. I AM ADDICTED TO POTATOS DELUXE! They come with this dipping sauce. I have no idea what the dipping sauce is but it's white and got something in it. My description is terrible of this sauce but its great with the fries. (Only reason I tried it was because I ran out of ketchup lol)

Third, your choice of drink. You can have a glass of beer with your McMenu (Extra Value Meal)! I think that is the most important reason right there. Personally, beer is not my thing its disgusting i hate beer but just the idea of getting alcohol with your value meal is crazy!

BUT, there are some negatives.

First, no free refills! Matter of a fact free re-fills anywhere here is rare. They need to get it together because after a long practice I can't ration my sips of soda.

Second, they have the food sitting in the heating tray. But because I always have a special order my food is always fresh. Ha! I got around that negative!

McDonald's no matter what country you're in...I'm lovin' it!!

*besos*

0 comments: