CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Break From The Action

First off, today when I finally woke up I saw that rapper Lil Wayne was going to be arguing with Skip on one of my favorite shows 1st and 10. First thought, "WHAT THE HELL?!?!" I know ESPN don't need the ratings that bad to have these rappers on the show. Last year I saw the ending of when Nelly was on the show and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I mean we all have our "professional" voices but damn!!!!! Mr. Country Grammer himself?? Wasn't nothing country about his grammar at all that day! But, Lil Wayne did a good job. He was calm, real mild mannered and showed he had knowledge of what he was talking about. But Skip!! Lord! He said "I'm a big Prince fan and Tha Carter 3 is your Purple Rain" I damn near lost it. LOL anyways, here is the first short clip of the episode in case u missed it.



My Song of the Day is....Kerri Hilson feat. Lil Wayne

This my anthem right here!!



Hot Lyric Line...All you wanna do is holla at the cutest
Broad to get up in them draws some money
Dont try to buy me
Bottles, got my own dollars I could buy up the bar if I want it...
I gotta b feelin your energy i gotta b fa sure that your feelin me reckognize a real woman..


*besos*

0 comments: