CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

First Half: Season Re-Cap

Iight so I haven't been doing a good job of talking about how I'm playing so far so here we go...

Team Record: 10-4

My Statline for the first half of the season:
Games Played: 13 Minutes played: 417:03 Points: 167 (12.8)
2pt Field Goal: 72/147 49% 3pt Fied Goal: 0/3 0% Total Field Goal: 72/150 48%
Free Throw: 23/33 70% Def Rebounds: 91 Off Rebounds: 45 Total Rebounds: 136 (10.4)
Assists: 20 Turnovers: 27 Blocks: 8 Fouls: 20 People foulin me: 36
Value: *240*
***The Value is the most important of all the stats. What a value is a statistic of your total game its not just about points and rebounds its everything. I can best compare it to a plus minus system like at school...miss a shot (-) turnover (-) assist (+) made basket (+) and so on... ***


My assessment of how I'm playing:

Defense: Well my defense is horrendous. That's a hurter because I use to be a tenacious defender (on the wing) which gave me my All-Big 12 first team all-defensive honors in 2005-06 season. What the hell is my problem I couldn't tell you. I'ts getting a little better but I bet scouting reports are killing me. I have to get it together in a hurry. My timing is still really off with the blocks. Trying to block someone's shot is what ended my dreams of being drafted in the WNBA in 2007 (Mock draft had me 34th pick). The fear of blowing my knee out is leaving me and I am jumping more and more by the day so hopefully my timing will come back soon. Help side defense...umm what is that? exactly I am the worst I just don't be paying attention...damn shame because I use to be so on point you just don't understand!!

Offense: What it boils down to is that I have no offensive game at the moment. I am use to getting buckets!! Shit, getting buckets is what I do!! Well not in Spain unfortunately. Am I getting the touches I like...no but with that being said I need to capitalize the touches I do get. I mean missing layups and easy wide open jump shots is so frustrating I'm going crazy. My jumpshot is flawless! The damn ball just don't go in...maybe it's lack of concentration on my part. That's the only thing I can think of I mean mechanically I'm good, fatigue is not an issue I'm in great shape. So Jumper...can you please fall for me...pleeeeasseee!!! I run the floor like crazy I always get at least 2 easy fast break lay-ups.

Rebounding: I AM A BEAST. POINT BLANK PERIOD. I reached my personal best 17 boards on two occasions already...my goal is to have a twenty+ breakout one game. I can do it I know that for a fact.

All and All: To have sat out for a year and a half rehabbing a torn ACL and MCL for this to be my first year back I aint doin that bad. I just have to step up and take my game to another level this second half of the season. I have alot in me and the beast still aint came out yet except when I'm offensive rebounding lol but I am slowly but surely becomming the Tish of old.


The Game Results from the first half of the season: The games we won is in Purple.

ARRANZ - JOPISA BURGOS - ISOLUX - CORSAN ALCOBENDAS 67-42 *We got our asses straight kicked*

ISOLUX - CORSAN ALCOBENDAS - CAJA RURAL VERONA NORTE 70-88 *This game was a damn shame*

C.R.E.F. ¡HOLA! - ISOLUX - CORSAN ALCOBENDAS 68-56 *We shouldn't have lost to them bums*

ISOLUX - CORSAN ALCOBENDAS - PABELLON OURENSE 79-58

DURÁN MAQUINARIA ENSINO - ISOLUX - CORSAN ALCOBENDAS 65-74

ISOLUX - CORSAN ALCOBENDAS - AROS 84-68

PROFFASA BADAJOZ EXTREMADURA - ISOLUX - CORSAN ALCOBENDAS 71-57 *We played horribly and I lead the pack*

ISOLUX - CORSAN ALCOBENDAS - ASAC COMUNICACIONES ADBA 67-51

PIO XII - ISOLUX - CORSAN ALCOBENDAS 65-67

ISOLUX - CORSAN ALCOBENDAS - MOGUERZA REAL CANOE N.C. 71-58

ISOLUX - CORSAN ALCOBENDAS - GRUPO MARSOL CONQUERO 77-67

INIEXSA EXTREMADURA CÁCERES 2016 - ISOLUX - CORSAN ALCOBENDAS 48-81

ISOLUX - CORSAN ALCOBENDAS - UNIVERSITARIO DE FERROL 71-54

C.B. BEMBIBRE PDM - ISOLUX - CORSAN ALCOBENDAS 67-71

0 comments: