CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Action Break

Song of the Day: Ginuwine "I'll Betcha"

Ginuwine is makin his way back into the game. They have been leaking alot of songs from Ginuwine I don't know if they have been mastered or if he is even gonna use any of them on his album whenever it comes out BUT this is the hottest of about 5 songs I have heard.

Best Lyrics of the Song: I'll hold you down/ day in day out/ I will be there /don't you worry girl




Funny Video of the Day: Notorius B.U.M.

This homeless nigga be out in McDonalds and Wendys parkin lot down south somewhere but this shit be havin me rollin...the best song "I got this dick for youuuu are you a freak are you a prostitute are you a freak?!?!" ahhh man this nigga had me overe here rolling.



Classic

0 comments: