CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Game Capsule: EPIC FAIL!!: Optimum Ted Ankara Kolejliler vs Alanya Belediye

1-9-10 Optimum Ted Ankara Kolejliler vs Alanya Belediye 67-82

Statline: 14pts (5-11) 15rebs 5ast

Man.  I'm at a lost for words really I can only explain how I feel because honestly I don't know what happend in that game nor do I want to get into it.  I would have to see the film to see exactly what happend.  We didnt make shots and they did? That's the obvious answer. OR a better one, they best player got buckets and made plays down the strech and me I don't even know where I was.  I remember shooting 2 layups (i missed 1 and got fouled on the other), one three pointer (I was wide open I can knock that down though), and a turn around jumper that I missed.  The ball didn't swing my way everybody else was taking shots.  Maybe thats my fault because I don't demand the ball.  I'm the type of player that lets the game come to me I don't force too much I get everybody involved.  I shoot when I can and handle my rebounding responsibilities thats it.  Maybe I should be more selfish. That's not me but damn I just might have to.  Oh Whitney Jones was a beast period.  Strong and agressive in the paint she had a hell of a game I give her all props in the world she did what she was suppose to do...will her team to a win.  Must be a nice feeling.  I started off guarding her I didn't do that bad I forced her into jumpshots, they gave her a weak and 1 and I didn't foul her and my coach took me off her early as hell.  4th quarter I shoulda guarded her maybe it would have helped.  Shoulda coulda woulda...whatever didn't happen and our asses lost.

So what now??
Plan A: MISSION WAS AN EPIC FAIL
Plan B: We got to win it the hard way...PLAYOFFS. 
Plan C:  Pray that Alanya has a slip up and loses but I doubt it can't no other team touch them right now, they offense is clicking on all cylinders.

It's back to the drawing board for us.

How I'm Feeling:  Honestly, I feel like shit.  I feel like I did when I was 17 years old playing my final game at my high school and we lost the regional final game.  I didn't come here to lose.  Losing was not an option for me.  10 games with an undefeated record was the plan from the get go.  I truly believed in my heart that we was going to win that game.  I saw it...I felt it...I owned it...and for us to lose it just hurts. The Basketball Gods are against me. I asked them why...why not this one time?  I thought it was my time to shine...my time to carry the load...my time to lead...my time to finally win the big one.  The Basketball Gods have another plan for me.  The reality was that it wasn't ment to be.

0 comments: