CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Game Capsule: First Half Comes To A Close: Optimum Ted Ankara Kolejliler vs Antalya Koleji

12-19-09 Optimum Ted Ankara Kolejliler vs Antalya Koleji 91-64

Statline: 30points 19rebs (32mins 13-15FG)

Well I almost had my 30 point 20 rebound game that I have been dreaming about.  I can still see four rebounds that I could have grabbed but didn't.  Ahh man.  But this game here was a no contest from beginning to end.  He had control from beginning to end.  Set the tone as a fast up-tempo game and they couldnt keep up with that.  Before the game the coach was saying how they had very young post player like 16 and 17 years old.  I said to myself I'll be damned if I let a child own me on the basketball court.  They were long but they were kids it was a speed that they are not use to.  Its a process.  High school speed...division 1 college speed...2nd division pro speed...1st division speed your body just has to adjust and get use to the speed of the game and that can be tough for a young teen.  So basically this game I just ran ran ran.  I got lay up after lay up I didn't shoot no form of a jump shot.  Rebound after rebound.  That is one game that I can say I beasted.  Do I feel bad about it cuz I was older...hell no thats what they are paying me to do therefore I dont mind at all lol.  Beezy killed and had 11 ast to go with her 18 points and Pelin-Man had 17.  Fast breaking is so fun you dont have to worry about no kind of offense and running is our strength. We get to running our sets guaranteed somebody is going off the play lol at least I run the play wrong but chicks wanna do they own version of the play lol thats cool if we on the same page but if there is no eye contact with anyone involved thats just a bad possession lol most of the time i'm pushing whoever I can to get the offensive rebound lol.

First Half Recap:  Well we ended the half 5-0.  Obviously changes are going to be made with the other teams.  Remember in my first post of the season about Alanya would be the bomb ass team if they had an american?? welllll they got one...her name is Whitney Jones and played at Arkansas.  She younger than me and played against Mizzou a year after I left and she killed them.  She is tearing up the league right now and took my spot as top rebounder (she avg 15.7 i avg 15).  I feel Alanya is our biggest test if we win we have a great chance of winning the league and moving up to 1st division.  That is the most important thing.  Also if we win the league w don't have to play in the playoffs and I can go HOME EARLY.

My Mission:  If they thought I was cold the first half then they aint seen nothing yet.  I'm a monster.  The goal is in site and its in our grasp we have to take hold of it.  We are the best team in the league we can't let nobody come take our spot.

Quick History:  I can't front, I have never won anything in my life.  When its MY team and I have to carry the team on my shoulders and will us to a win it has never happend.  Goes all the way back to high school never got past regional finals...college never got past th first round of NCAA...never got out of the first round of the WNIT. Despite my effort I give my all but its never enough.  For once in my life I feel it in my bones that I can carry this team to an undefeated record all the way to the 1st division.  I know I can im 24 I've been through alot with basketball (one day I will do a post about my marriage to basketball an let me tell you it has been rocky) I'm ready to do this.  Be a winner.  Whatever I can do whatever they need me to do I'll do it.  I don't have shoulders like Dwight but they are strong and I can carry the load...I'm on a mission...

2 comments:

Anil said...

Hey Tish, would allow us to directly translate your last post to our Kolej fan page at www.die4you.org? We're going to be there on Saturday for support and help you go home by February 14th !

Tisharoni54 said...

Sure you can...well its a little late now...and I failed my mission with the loss