CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Game Capsule: THE SET UP GAME!! Optimum Ted Ankara Kolejliler vs İzmir Bşb.

12-12-09 Optimum Ted Ankara Kolejliler vs İzmir Bşb 71-67

Statline: 24pts 18 rebs

This game right here! Set up game like noneother.  Let me explain...this team had not won a game all year but they are the most experienced team in the entire league! They are a very good team you see them on film and think damn why haven't they won a game yet?  Then stories started coming out about past teams.  Kolej last year started off 0-3 and then they ended up winning the league.  My team in Spain (Fundal Alcobendas) we started off 0-3 and then went on a 12 game winning streak!! So I'm like awwwwwww shoot (I said the other word lol) we can't get set up!!  We came out pretty strong.  Our shooters struggled mightily! The other team was so physical it was crazy.  I even got my lip busted.  I dont play with my face! You can elbow me all over my body and I dont care but you aim for my face we gon have problems buddy. Even though our shooters was struggling Ceyda and I held us down and I had total control of the rebounds we had a 15 point lead.  So what happend? *puts my face in my hand* *sigh* well we went zone for starters.  Once again I say our zone is terrible and they started knocking down 3's. Okay whatever we still scoring so we cool.  Coach starts subbing!!! I thought my day was over I pulled my kneepads down and changed my hairdo lol I thought I was done for the day! I look up and they score is close!! They had the momentum.  For some reason I was still chilling on the bench he put me back in and we get back a nice lead as time is winding down.  I go sit down again.  They not rebounding!! 3 ball! 3 ball! Eventually the time ran out and we barely won.  I'm still confused as to why the rest of the starters and I was still sitting on the bench when the momentum changed.  Oh well we won.  But I do know that when we go to their place with their refs we gonna have another dogfight on our hands.

0 comments: