CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Game Capsule: Struggle City: Güre Belediye vs Optimum Ted Ankara Kolejliler

12-6-09 Güre Belediye vs Optimum Ted Ankara Kolejliler 56-75

Statline: 22pts (9-17) 12rebs

Once again we were in control from beginning to end.  I showed my dominance and quickness early which set the tone for the rest of the game.  My problem was that I missed all layups with very little contest.  It was horrible I could have had 40 points very easily.  I was rushing and I was getting so fustrated because I was getting everything I wanted on offense I had my way with them its just I couldn't finish to save my life.  I didn't understand why or how. I was embarrassed more than anything.  I apologized to everybody because that was a horrible display of basketball period.  Thinking back at the game has me extremely aggrivated right now! The other teams best player was leading the league in scoring and rebounding and we held her wayyyyyyyyy under her average.  Annnd the easy victory goes to Kolej.

Thats about it with this game nothing notible except being "on the ocean" (shoutouts to K'Jon lol).  I have never in my life been that close to a large body of water.  I have a great fear plus I just have never been to a beach in my life nor seen anything like it up close.  The team was trying to get me to go out on the dock I was like NO!! I stayed my good distance and sat on a bench and just looked out.  I kept singing the K'Jon song "Now the tide is comin in/ i see the waves flow away/ out there on the ocean/ i no my ship is comin in/ just past the horizon/ and right where the sky ends/ cuz out there on the ocean/ i no my ship is comin in/ so dont leave me hangin/ i ben waitin here too long/ for this moment/ my ship has finally come" Welllll my ship with the man of my dreams did NOT come an it was chilly I'm not patient like K'Jon was in his song so I went back to the hotel. LOL

0 comments: