CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Game Capsule: REEEMAAATTTCCHHH!! Ted Ankara Kolejliler vs Burhaniye Belediye

11-21-09 Ted Ankara Kolejliler vs Burhaniye Belediye 90-84

Statline:  15pts 14rebs 8ast...

This game right here I call the rematch game because we played them twice a couple weeks prior in friendly matches.  The games were close!!! One game we one by 1 point and the other game we won by 2 points!!! We played so bad and we let them out physical us in the friendly matches and coach was so damn mad at us!! Personally after the friendly matches I was telling one of the other Vets that we aint gon make it in this league if we cant handle this physicalness and experience the other team is bringing. She just looked and shook her head and was like "I know".  So anyways back to the game.  We was in control from beginning to end.  The other teams plan was to tripple team me.  Okay good fine and dandy problem is...I AM AN EXTREMELY GOOD PASSER!! AYE 1ST DIVISION TEAMS GIMME A CHANCE!! anyways...I was passing out and Beezy (who is the best shooter I have ever been on the court with) was raining 3's my homie Pelin-Man murdered them with 21, Tilbe came off the bench with 19.  We was clicking on all cylindars.  Victory Kolej.


Problem:  First game our point guard missed.  She sprained her ankle.  We have a good backup but Di is a beast with the rock in her hand, a threat to score from anywhere on the floor, good decision maker. I have to admit I was worried but BB does a great job and as of today is leading the league in assists.  Thing is when Di gets ready to come back who is getting a majority of the minutes????
Oh and most importantly we are the league leaders in points per game BUT league leaders in points given up in games too smh.  We average like 80pts per game yo we be RUNNIN!!! and I LOVE IT!!!

0 comments: